- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Gary Earl Stephens, 61, of Marble Hill passed away Friday, June 1, 2012, at Sells Nursing Home in Matthews, Mo.
He was born Dec. 4, 1950, in Poplar Bluff, Mo., son of Gerald Earl and Dorothy Mae Berry Stephens.
Stephens had worked at the pallet mill.
He served his country proudly in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a brother, Larry Stephens; and a sister, Sandra Schwartz of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister, Mary Ellen Lincoln.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Bollinger County Memorial Park Cemetery, with the Rev. Fred Ritter officiating. Full military honors will be conducted.
Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.