- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- A message from heaven (1/23/17)
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Area residents among those attending inauguration, women's march (1/22/17)90
- Comedian, cancer survivor Tom Green headlines sold-out Cancer Center benefit (1/22/17)
Memorial Day thanks
Thank you to everyone who assisted and attended our successful Memorial Day service in Jackson.
On behalf of the American Legion Post 158 and the Ladies Auxiliary, we appreciate the community efforts and participation in this event. The Memorial Day Service is a very special event in our community to honor veterans who gave their lives for our great country.
It is important to always remember all veterans who sacrificed everything to protect the freedoms of the United States of America.
Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in the Memorial Day activities in Jackson.
David Ludwig, commander,
American Legion Post 158 of Jackson