- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)4
Memorial Day thanks
Thank you to everyone who assisted and attended our successful Memorial Day service in Jackson.
On behalf of the American Legion Post 158 and the Ladies Auxiliary, we appreciate the community efforts and participation in this event. The Memorial Day Service is a very special event in our community to honor veterans who gave their lives for our great country.
It is important to always remember all veterans who sacrificed everything to protect the freedoms of the United States of America.
Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in the Memorial Day activities in Jackson.
David Ludwig, commander,
American Legion Post 158 of Jackson