- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Leland Shivelbine, longtime Cape music lover, businessman, dies at 92 (6/25/18)
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Memorial Day thanks
Thank you to everyone who assisted and attended our successful Memorial Day service in Jackson.
On behalf of the American Legion Post 158 and the Ladies Auxiliary, we appreciate the community efforts and participation in this event. The Memorial Day Service is a very special event in our community to honor veterans who gave their lives for our great country.
It is important to always remember all veterans who sacrificed everything to protect the freedoms of the United States of America.
Once again, thanks to everyone who participated in the Memorial Day activities in Jackson.
David Ludwig, commander,
American Legion Post 158 of Jackson