- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kinder - McClard
Wesley and Debbie Kinder of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Dana Marie Kinder, to Cody Daniel McClard. He is the son of J.B. and Kim McClard and Charlotte McClard, all of Cape Girardeau.
Kinder is a 2005 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor's degree in social work from Southeast Missouri State University in 2009. She received a master's degree in social work with emphasis on health/mental health from Southern Illinois University-Carbondale in 2012. She is a social worker with the Heart Hospital and Cancer Institute at Saint Francis Medical Center.
McClard is a 2005 graduate of Central High School. He is a 2010 graduate of Southeast University Law Enforcement Academy. He is a deputy with Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
An Oct. 20 wedding is planned at Bethany Baptist Church.