- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Ungerank - Dirnberger
Randi Lee Ungerank and Christopher Mark Dirnberger were married Aug. 20, 2011, at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church in DeSoto, Mo. The Rev. Patrick Nwokoye performed the ceremony. Readers were Rita Dirnberger and Cindy Gannon of Cape Girardeau. Vocalist was Kim Drummond of DeSoto.
Parents of the couple are David and Shelley Ungerank of DeSoto, and Mark and Sharon Dirnberger of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Anna Barr of DeSoto. Bridesmaids were Heather Shomaker and Sarah Tochtrop of DeSoto; Amanda Dirnberger of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the groom; Devin Lawrence of DeSoto; Stephanie Nagel of St. Louis; Jacqueline Jones of Little Rock, Ark., cousin of the bride; and Kelsey Steele of Cape Girardeau.
Adam Obermiller of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Mark Ostendorf of Chicago; Wesley Steele, Scott Reinagel and Nick Kapfer of St. Louis; Michael Wehner of Cape Girardeau; Jason Bles of St. Louis; and Ryan Ungerank of DeSoto, brother of the bride. Ushers were Jason Garner of Chicago, Jason Rubel of St. Louis, and Taylor Carron of DeSoto, cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Payton Gannon, daughter of Doug and Maile Gannon of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Trenton Halter, son of T.J. and Debra Halter of Cape Girardeau and cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at the Plaza Conference Center in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Poppy's Ristorante in Crystal City, Mo.
Mrs. Dirnberger is a graduate of DeSoto High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in child development from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at TouchPoint Autism Services.
Dirnberger is a graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. He received a bachelor's degree in hotel and restaurant management from the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is general manager at Bella Italia Ristorante.
After a wedding trip to New York City and Las Vegas, the couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.