The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A burglary was reported in the 300 block of East Jefferson Street.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Jackson Trail.
* A theft was reported in the 1200 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 2900 block of East Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
* Harassment was reported in the 400 block of Cedar Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* A lock-out on North West Lane.
* Hazmat anhydrous ammonia Leak on Lee Avenue.
* Emergency medical service on Gerald Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.
* Special alarm on Old Orchard Road.
* Mutual aid in Millersville.
* Mutual aid in Cape Girardeau.