- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mamie L. Kraemer Bachmann, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, May 30, 2012, at her home.
She was born Dec. 15, 1921, in Scott City, to Fred W. and Laura H. Windeknecht Kraemer.
Mamie was a member of Hanover Lutheran Church. She worked at Campbell Mattress Co. more than 30 years.
She is survived by two nephews, Gregory (Kathy) Kraemer and Bruce Kraemer; two nieces, Sue Clifton and Patsy (Clyde) Crawford; three great-nieces, Myra, Keyla and Audrey; two great-nephews, David and Jarrett; a great-great niece, Kayla; and three great-great-nephews, Kyle, Mason and Dawson.
She was preceded in death by three husbands, Thomas Abernathy, Edgar Steffens and Hubert Bachmann; a brother, Wilferd Kraemer; two sisters, Erma Kraemer Sides and Velma Kraemer.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Saturday at Hanover Lutheran Church.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Tony Kobak and Vicar Dwayne Hendricks officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.
Memorial contributions may be given to Hanover Lutheran Youth Fund; Church Building Fund; or the Gemeinhardt Fund, 2949 Perryville Road, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.