- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police report 5/31/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Eric L. Hogan, 26, 412 S. Hanover St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana under 35 grams, driving while revoked and failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* Althora D. Evans, 44, 503 Oak Hill Road, received a summons for speeding and no insurance.
* A burglary was reported in the 400 block of East Adams Street.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Lane.
* Theft was reported in the area of Optimist Hill Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Old Cape Road.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the area of North Union Avenue and Luetje Street.