Jackson police and fire report 5/30/12
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theft was reported in the 2500 block of Litz Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 500 block of North Oak Hill Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 1600 block of Watson Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Old Cape Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Adams Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* Emergency medical service on West Washington Street.
* Citizen assist on Kimbel Lane.