Jackson police and fire report 5/29/12
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Malachi Knight, 21, of Festus, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Lancelot W. Maguire, 20, 1225 Brandom St., was arrested on a Perryville, Mo., warrant for driving while license revoked.
* Grant M. Gahm, 19, 2313 Winesap Drive, was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a license.
* Danny P. Rulo, 21, of Potosi, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to provide proof of insurance.
* A burglary was reported in the 900 block of West Adams Street.
* A theft was reported in the 3800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Bramblewood Drive.
* A disturbance was reported in the area of Old Cape Road.
* Found property was reported in the 300 block of West Adams Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the city park.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Woodland Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.
* Emergency medical service on Michael Anna Street.
* Alarm sounding on Lee Avenue.
* Emergency medical service on East Jackson Boulevard.
* House Fire on Bellevue Street.
* Brush fire on South Hope Street.