- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)4
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
5 Generations Twice
Five generations 2 times.
Here is a picture of 5 generations two different ways.
Anita "Becky" Slinkard in the middle of the picture has several grand children, and great grandchildren, and 6 great great grandchildren. She is 95.
Her daughter Janice Moyers pictured 2nd from left. Janice's son Russell Davis pictured 2nd from right. Russell has 2 daughters pictured on the left is Tara Moudy and on the right is Jennifer Bussey. Tara's children pictured from left to right are Autumn, Summer and Michael. Jennifer's children from Left to right is JD "John Davis" and Katy. Russell, his two daughters and grandchildren live in Alabama. Becky and Janice live near Oak Ridge.