- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Young author gave up TV at age 7 to pursue writing, and has recently finished his third novel (1/20/18)
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Cinderella shines in debut at Bedell (1/20/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
5 Generations Twice
Five generations 2 times.
Here is a picture of 5 generations two different ways.
Anita "Becky" Slinkard in the middle of the picture has several grand children, and great grandchildren, and 6 great great grandchildren. She is 95.
Her daughter Janice Moyers pictured 2nd from left. Janice's son Russell Davis pictured 2nd from right. Russell has 2 daughters pictured on the left is Tara Moudy and on the right is Jennifer Bussey. Tara's children pictured from left to right are Autumn, Summer and Michael. Jennifer's children from Left to right is JD "John Davis" and Katy. Russell, his two daughters and grandchildren live in Alabama. Becky and Janice live near Oak Ridge.