- Deputies: Man, woman tried to arrange killing of his estranged wife (5/21/17)1
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Cape police say man assaulted, kidnapped girlfriend (5/21/17)2
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Mississippi County sheriff fights efforts in court to remove him from office (5/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Cape man accused of shooting a woman in Jackson (5/21/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Broadening horizons: Heartland Dream Team founder stays committed to area youth (5/21/17)2
5 Generations Twice
Five generations 2 times.
Here is a picture of 5 generations two different ways.
Anita "Becky" Slinkard in the middle of the picture has several grand children, and great grandchildren, and 6 great great grandchildren. She is 95.
Her daughter Janice Moyers pictured 2nd from left. Janice's son Russell Davis pictured 2nd from right. Russell has 2 daughters pictured on the left is Tara Moudy and on the right is Jennifer Bussey. Tara's children pictured from left to right are Autumn, Summer and Michael. Jennifer's children from Left to right is JD "John Davis" and Katy. Russell, his two daughters and grandchildren live in Alabama. Becky and Janice live near Oak Ridge.