- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)6
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)47
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)16
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)12
5 Generations Twice
Five generations 2 times.
Here is a picture of 5 generations two different ways.
Anita "Becky" Slinkard in the middle of the picture has several grand children, and great grandchildren, and 6 great great grandchildren. She is 95.
Her daughter Janice Moyers pictured 2nd from left. Janice's son Russell Davis pictured 2nd from right. Russell has 2 daughters pictured on the left is Tara Moudy and on the right is Jennifer Bussey. Tara's children pictured from left to right are Autumn, Summer and Michael. Jennifer's children from Left to right is JD "John Davis" and Katy. Russell, his two daughters and grandchildren live in Alabama. Becky and Janice live near Oak Ridge.