- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
- Cape police warn of 'Grandparent Scam' (12/4/16)
5 Generations Twice
Five generations 2 times.
Here is a picture of 5 generations two different ways.
Anita "Becky" Slinkard in the middle of the picture has several grand children, and great grandchildren, and 6 great great grandchildren. She is 95.
Her daughter Janice Moyers pictured 2nd from left. Janice's son Russell Davis pictured 2nd from right. Russell has 2 daughters pictured on the left is Tara Moudy and on the right is Jennifer Bussey. Tara's children pictured from left to right are Autumn, Summer and Michael. Jennifer's children from Left to right is JD "John Davis" and Katy. Russell, his two daughters and grandchildren live in Alabama. Becky and Janice live near Oak Ridge.