- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Willard O'Howell, 87, of San Bernardino, Calif., passed away Monday, May 21, 2012.
He was born July 16, 1924, to John and Nancy Sophronia O'Howell. He and Maxine Wilkinson were married Oct. 8, 1944, in Jackson.
O'Howell retired from Alcoa.
Survivors include his wife; a son, David; two sisters, Nancy (Wesley) Rees and Helen Perry.
He was preceded in death by two sons, Richard and Kenneth; a daughter, Cathy Middleton; three brothers, Raymond, James and William; two sisters, Nellie McCain and Mary O'Howell.
A memorial service will be held in California at a later date.
Announcement courtesy of Ford and Sons Funeral Home.