- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day on June 2
The 24th Annual Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day hosted by the City's Parks and Recreation Department, the Cape Jaycees and the Missouri Conservation Department, will be June 2 from 8:30-11 a.m., at the Capaha Park Pond in Cape Girardeau.
Children, ages one to 15, are invited to bring their own poles, tackle and bait to test their fishing skills. Prizes are given for the biggest and smallest fish caught, along with other unique awards. Lunch will be provided by the Cape Jaycees.
For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.