- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day on June 2
The 24th Annual Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day hosted by the City's Parks and Recreation Department, the Cape Jaycees and the Missouri Conservation Department, will be June 2 from 8:30-11 a.m., at the Capaha Park Pond in Cape Girardeau.
Children, ages one to 15, are invited to bring their own poles, tackle and bait to test their fishing skills. Prizes are given for the biggest and smallest fish caught, along with other unique awards. Lunch will be provided by the Cape Jaycees.
For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.