- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
- Cape's casino flourishing as it celebrates fifth year (10/22/17)4
Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day on June 2
The 24th Annual Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day hosted by the City's Parks and Recreation Department, the Cape Jaycees and the Missouri Conservation Department, will be June 2 from 8:30-11 a.m., at the Capaha Park Pond in Cape Girardeau.
Children, ages one to 15, are invited to bring their own poles, tackle and bait to test their fishing skills. Prizes are given for the biggest and smallest fish caught, along with other unique awards. Lunch will be provided by the Cape Jaycees.
For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.