- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day on June 2
The 24th Annual Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day hosted by the City's Parks and Recreation Department, the Cape Jaycees and the Missouri Conservation Department, will be June 2 from 8:30-11 a.m., at the Capaha Park Pond in Cape Girardeau.
Children, ages one to 15, are invited to bring their own poles, tackle and bait to test their fishing skills. Prizes are given for the biggest and smallest fish caught, along with other unique awards. Lunch will be provided by the Cape Jaycees.
For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.