- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)5
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)8
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day on June 2
The 24th Annual Youth Catch and Release Fishing Day hosted by the City's Parks and Recreation Department, the Cape Jaycees and the Missouri Conservation Department, will be June 2 from 8:30-11 a.m., at the Capaha Park Pond in Cape Girardeau.
Children, ages one to 15, are invited to bring their own poles, tackle and bait to test their fishing skills. Prizes are given for the biggest and smallest fish caught, along with other unique awards. Lunch will be provided by the Cape Jaycees.
For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 573-339-6340.