- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)27
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Celebrate National Running Day on June 6
Celebrate National Running Day on June 6 with the Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department by participating in a recreational run or walk. All ages are invited to this free event.
The National Running Day event will feature a kid's run; one mile, two mile and three mile run/walk; and a five-mile run along the riverfront.
Event registration begins at 5:15 p.m. Participants should register at Capaha Park shelter one, off Broadway Street. Walking and running will begin at 6:00 p.m., with the kid's run.
To receive a National Running Day t-shirt, donate $12, and food will be available afterwards for $3 per plate. All proceeds benefit the Youth Track Club in Cape Girardeau. Drinks are free, and water stations will be provided along the courses.
For more events visit cityofcape.org/recreationevents or call for more information 573-339-6340.