- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police report 5/25/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shelly M. Mangrum, 32, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Blake A. Garms, 21, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Zachary T. Baker, 16, 912 Kent St., received a summons for failure to yield to a motor vehicle, causing an accident.