Cape Girardeau police report 5/25/12
Friday, May 25, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Anthony M. Ramirez, 19, 805 Perry Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for property damage
* Nathan D. Jones, 23, 123 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau County warrants for drug violation and probation violation for dangerous drugs.
* Minnie L. Patterson, 35, 830 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for contempt of court.
* Della Douglas, 43, 1447 N. Water St., received a summons for not keeping property free of litter.
* Levi Savage, 48, 416 Albert St., received a summons for indecent exposure.
* Assault and property damage were reported at 1154 S. Kingshighway.
* A burglary and the theft of jewelry, makeup and a jewelry box were reported at 431 S. West End Blvd.
* A burglary and the theft of a fishing rod and reel were reported at 114 Green Acres Drive.
* A burglary and the theft of two TVs, a Xbox 360, PlayStation 2 and games were reported at 130 S. Park Ave.
* Money was reported stolen at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Theft was reported at 611 Sycamore Circle.
* The theft of a motor vehicle was reported at 219 S. Pacific St.
* A gym bag was reported stolen at 2126 Independence St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A girl's bicycle was reported stolen at 28 N. Pindwood Lane.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 1031 Broadway.
* License plate tabs were reported stolen.
* Accidental damage to a vehicle was reported at Minnesota Street and Independence Street.
* Graffiti was reported on a wall at 137 S. Spanish St.
* A 33-year-old man was taken into protective custody.