- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 5/25/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 6:45 a.m., an emergency medical service call on Lisa Drive.
* At 8:24 a.m., a medical assist on South Sprigg Street.
* At 9:19 a.m., a carbon monoxide incident on North Main Street.
* At 10:36 a.m., an emergency medical service call on North Kingshighway.
* At 1:55 p.m., a medical assist on North Fountain Street.
* At 3:14 p.m., an off-road vehicle on North Main Street.
* At 3:55 p.m., a medical assist on Village Drive.
* At 5:25 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 7:04 p.m., a medical assist on Big Bend Road.
* At 9:39 p.m., a medical assist on North Middle Street.
* At 10:16 p.m., a medical assist on Boxwood Drive.