- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Former Cape cop faces stealing-by-deceit charge (6/18/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)2
- Cape man faces charges of victim tampering (6/18/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Fire destroys two greenhouses at Travelers Gazebo site in Cape (6/22/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)
Two teenagers injured in rollover crash
Two Dexter, Mo., teenagers were injured late Wednesday night when the truck they were riding in overturned on Highway 74 two miles south of Cape Girardeau.
Jasmine L. Pyles, 16, and Amber M. Brown, 17, were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center. Pyles was seriously injured and Brown was moderately injured, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Two others, including the truck's driver, Ethan J. O'Conner, 22, of Cape Girardeau, and another passenger, Brandon L. Younger, 17, of Advance, received minor injuries and refused treatment.
The crash happened at around 11:50 p.m. None in the truck were wearing seat belts.
Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, MO