- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Two teenagers injured in rollover crash
Two Dexter, Mo., teenagers were injured late Wednesday night when the truck they were riding in overturned on Highway 74 two miles south of Cape Girardeau.
Jasmine L. Pyles, 16, and Amber M. Brown, 17, were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center. Pyles was seriously injured and Brown was moderately injured, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Two others, including the truck's driver, Ethan J. O'Conner, 22, of Cape Girardeau, and another passenger, Brandon L. Younger, 17, of Advance, received minor injuries and refused treatment.
The crash happened at around 11:50 p.m. None in the truck were wearing seat belts.
Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, MO