- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Police: Nurse assistant stole ring from patient's finger (10/27/16)10
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)10
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Cape teacher resigns after accusation of assaulting student at football game (10/26/16)11
Two teenagers injured in rollover crash
Two Dexter, Mo., teenagers were injured late Wednesday night when the truck they were riding in overturned on Highway 74 two miles south of Cape Girardeau.
Jasmine L. Pyles, 16, and Amber M. Brown, 17, were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center. Pyles was seriously injured and Brown was moderately injured, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Two others, including the truck's driver, Ethan J. O'Conner, 22, of Cape Girardeau, and another passenger, Brandon L. Younger, 17, of Advance, received minor injuries and refused treatment.
The crash happened at around 11:50 p.m. None in the truck were wearing seat belts.
Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, MO