- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Two teenagers injured in rollover crash
Two Dexter, Mo., teenagers were injured late Wednesday night when the truck they were riding in overturned on Highway 74 two miles south of Cape Girardeau.
Jasmine L. Pyles, 16, and Amber M. Brown, 17, were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center. Pyles was seriously injured and Brown was moderately injured, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Two others, including the truck's driver, Ethan J. O'Conner, 22, of Cape Girardeau, and another passenger, Brandon L. Younger, 17, of Advance, received minor injuries and refused treatment.
The crash happened at around 11:50 p.m. None in the truck were wearing seat belts.
Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, MO