- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Golden Corral nearing opening; soft open scheduled for Monday or Tuesday (2/12/17)8
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)21
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Two teenagers injured in rollover crash
Two Dexter, Mo., teenagers were injured late Wednesday night when the truck they were riding in overturned on Highway 74 two miles south of Cape Girardeau.
Jasmine L. Pyles, 16, and Amber M. Brown, 17, were taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center. Pyles was seriously injured and Brown was moderately injured, according to the Missouri State Highway Patrol.
Two others, including the truck's driver, Ethan J. O'Conner, 22, of Cape Girardeau, and another passenger, Brandon L. Younger, 17, of Advance, received minor injuries and refused treatment.
The crash happened at around 11:50 p.m. None in the truck were wearing seat belts.
Highway 74, Cape Girardeau, MO