- Sister: Shooting victim died a hero (9/30/16)14
- Fatal-shooting victim ID'd; uncle said he tried to break up fight (9/29/16)30
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville couple arrested on felony drug charges after sting operation (9/29/16)
- Perryville High principal on leave; no reason given (9/28/16)9
- Animal-rescue group receives grant from rock star for spay, neuter assistance (9/28/16)1
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Monia pleads guilty to 9 counts of financial exploitation of elderly; dealings with murderer Joseph clarified (9/28/16)11
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)6
Tyler Dale Bieser, 21, of Portsmouth, Va., formerly of Farmington, Mo., passed away Friday, May 18, 2012.
He was born Nov. 17, 1990, in Farmington, to Dale Bieser and Angie Reynolds.
Tyler was a 2009 graduate of Farmington High School.
He was stationed with the U.S. Navy in Portsmouth. He was a lab technician at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth.
Tyler always welcomed everyone with his infectious smile. Dedicated to his job, his shipmates and to the Navy, he left every work center where he worked in a better place than when he arrived. He was a big part of the honor and tradition of the first and finest Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth.
Survivors include his mother, Angela (Dominic) Reynolds of Farmington; his father, Dale (Surita) Bieser of Millersville; three sisters, Alyssa and Kristen Reynolds, Haley Bieser; two brothers, Nathaniel Reynolds and Jonathan Bieser; grandparents, Anthony and Martha Walker and James and Elizabeth Bieser all of Farmington; six aunts, Kathy Walker, Jennifer Walker, Christina Walker, Donna Logan, Jennifer Bieser and Lisa Bieser; five uncles, Anthony Walker Jr., David Walker, James "Junior" Bieser, Wayne Bieser, Walter Logan; numerous cousins, great-uncles and aunts, and many friends.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today and from 7 a.m. until time of service Friday at Cozean Memorial Chapel and Crematory in Farmington.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel. Interment will be in Mayberry Cemetery in Ste. Genevieve County, Mo., with military honors provided.
Memorials may be given to Disabled American Veterans or Rachel's Challenge.
View the tribute video and share your memories and condolences at cozeanfuneralhome.com.