- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)6
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
Tyler Dale Bieser, 21, of Portsmouth, Va., formerly of Farmington, Mo., passed away Friday, May 18, 2012.
He was born Nov. 17, 1990, in Farmington, to Dale Bieser and Angie Reynolds.
Tyler was a 2009 graduate of Farmington High School.
He was stationed with the U.S. Navy in Portsmouth. He was a lab technician at the Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth.
Tyler always welcomed everyone with his infectious smile. Dedicated to his job, his shipmates and to the Navy, he left every work center where he worked in a better place than when he arrived. He was a big part of the honor and tradition of the first and finest Naval Medical Center in Portsmouth.
Survivors include his mother, Angela (Dominic) Reynolds of Farmington; his father, Dale (Surita) Bieser of Millersville; three sisters, Alyssa and Kristen Reynolds, Haley Bieser; two brothers, Nathaniel Reynolds and Jonathan Bieser; grandparents, Anthony and Martha Walker and James and Elizabeth Bieser all of Farmington; six aunts, Kathy Walker, Jennifer Walker, Christina Walker, Donna Logan, Jennifer Bieser and Lisa Bieser; five uncles, Anthony Walker Jr., David Walker, James "Junior" Bieser, Wayne Bieser, Walter Logan; numerous cousins, great-uncles and aunts, and many friends.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today and from 7 a.m. until time of service Friday at Cozean Memorial Chapel and Crematory in Farmington.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel. Interment will be in Mayberry Cemetery in Ste. Genevieve County, Mo., with military honors provided.
Memorials may be given to Disabled American Veterans or Rachel's Challenge.
View the tribute video and share your memories and condolences at cozeanfuneralhome.com.