- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police and fire report 5/23/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Assault was reported in the 900 block of Kent Street.
* Theft was reported in the 700 block of Lee Avenue.
* Harassment was reported in the 2900 block of East Main Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Berkley Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Friday:
* Emergency medical service on Corinne Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* House fire on North Ohio Street.
* Emergency medical service on Kent Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Citizens assist on Kimbel Lane.
* Emergency medical service on South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Process drug lab on South Hope Street.