- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
CHARLESTON, Mo. -- Lily M. Modglin, 70, of Charleston, formerly of Mounds, Ill., died Tuesday, May 22, 2012, at the home of a daughter in Paducah, Ky.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Crain Funeral Home in Tamms, Ill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Kevin Badgley and Larry Rudliss officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Cemetery in Thebes, Ill.