- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson police and fire report 5/22/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald R. Parker, 47, 914 Old Cape Road, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to use a turn signal, failure to drive in a single lane and failure to wear a seat belt.
* Brenda Lewis Love, 35, 126 Cherokee Ridge, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Mary F. Steele, 52, 217 Elmwood Blvd., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Thirman D. White II, 39, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Kirk S. Darnell, 35, 516 N. Farmington Road, was arrested on suspicion of endangering the welfare of a child, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine and manufacturing a controlled substance.
* Zechariah E. Kurgas, 19, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
* Troy D. Ligons, 17, of Oak Ridge was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Jennifer A. Williams, 18, of Oak Ridge was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Joseph C. Ford, 17, 909 W. Main St., received a summons for possession of marijuana of 35 grams or less.
* A 15-year-old boy was issued a summons for driving with an invalid driver's license.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of Aaron Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of South Hope Street.
* Theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 2100 block of Otto Drive.
* Theft was reported in the 600 block of North High Street.
* Theft was reported in the 1000 block of East Adams Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the area of East Lane and Orchard Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1600 block of Cherokee Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1300 block of Hilltop Drive.
* A drug violation was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.