- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Luetta Kelley, 97, of Anna died Sunday, May 20, 2012, at Anna Rehab and Nursing Center.
She was born Oct. 21, 1914, in Anna, daughter of Luther D. and Laura E. Treece Anderson. She and Cecil V. Kelley were married March 18, 1939, in Jackson. He preceded her in death Jan. 8, 1989.
Luetta was a member of First Baptist Church in Jonesboro, Ill., many years.
Survivors include two daughters, Ginger Kelley of Anna, Joan (Tom) White of Glen Carbon, Ill.; a son, Mike (Kim) Kelley of Cobden, Ill.; two grandchildren, Andrew White and Stephen White; twin sister, Rosetta Brown of Jonesboro; nieces and nephews; other relatives and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Cecil V. Kelley; two sisters, Margaret Carrington and Leta Norris; and a brother, Paul Anderson.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Todd Plunkett and Nancy Schmidt officiating. Interment will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to First Baptist Church in Jonesboro or TIP Hospice. Envelopes will be available at the funeral home.
To view this obituary and leave an online condolence for the family, visit www.rendlemanhilemanfh.com.