- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
D. Jane Bollinger
BELL CITY, Mo. -- D. Jane Bollinger, 79, of Bell City died Saturday, May 19, 2012, at Jackson Manor.
Bollinger was born Dec. 18, 1932, to the late Charles and Maude Overbey Cossou.
She was a retired secretary for Bell City High School. She was a member of the United Methodist Church in Bell City.
Survivors include a son David (Pat) Bollinger of Kelso, Mo.; two daughters, Donna (David) Swindell of Evansville, Ind., and Dana Bollinger-Barrett of Jackson; two brothers, Jerry Cossou of Oklahoma and Michael (Connie) Cossou of Kelso; a sister, Janet Nesler of Bell City; eight grandchildren; and 13 great-grandchildren.
Friends may call after 4 p.m. Tuesday at the Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with Pastor David Swindell officiating. Burial will be at the Pleasant Hill Cemetery near Advance, Mo.