- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police report 5/20/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Anthony M. Ramirez, 19, 315 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a warrant.
* A 16-year-old boy was taken into custody on suspicion of possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Trenton J. Abernathy Jr., 33, 2764 Lynwood Hills Drive, No. 10, was arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* David E. Sorenson, 48, 1519 William St., received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Dianne M. Headspeth, 48, 413 S. Hanover St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Ko Tabata, 21, 1022 Independence St., received a summons for illegal dumping.
* Travis L. Yancey, 39, 227 Mohawk Drive, received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Assault was reported.
* A laptop computer was reported stolen at 333 N. Frederick St.
* A steel grate was reported stolen at 839 S. Kingshighway.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported fuel stolen.
* Damage to the passenger door of a vehicle was reported at Maple and Sprigg streets.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.
* Homicide was reported.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David S. Grammer, 46, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kasey L. Reed, 23, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Jeffrey S. Gantt, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Kyle R. Greenley, 27, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Lester D. Botkin, 35, of Fruitland was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended and operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license.
* Tyler D. Mahnken, 20, of Frohna, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession alcohol by a minor.
* John P. Stafford, 37, of Burfordville was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.