- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
L. Lucille Frank
L. Lucille Frank, 93, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, May 17, 2012, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Aug. 26, 1918, in Jackson, to Daniel Grover and Cornelia E. Lessley Slinkard.
She and Ervin A. Frank Jr. were married Jan. 6, 1944, at Liberal, Kan. He died Sept. 4, 2010.
She was a member of Hanover Lutheran Church and the Ladies Aid.
Survivors include a niece, Clodine (Gary) Metje of Cape Girardeau; a nephew, Donald (Rosalee) Wachter of Mesa, Ariz., sisters-in-law, Ruby Moore of San Antonio, Geraldine Mehrle of St. Louis, Shirley Josey of Scott City, Ruth Farrow of Cape Girardeau, Ella (Jim) Sinn of Cape Girardeau; brother-in-law, Gary Schweer of Cape Girardeau; and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband; one brother, John Slinkard; and two sisters, Agnes Lessley and Kathleen "Dick" Wachter.
Visitation will be from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Chapel.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at Hanover Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Tony Kobak and Vicar Dewayne Hendricks officiating.
Burial will be at Cape County Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Memorial contributions may be given to Hanover Lutheran Church Building Fund.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.