- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
James Thomas "Tommy" Price, 63, of Jackson died Wednesday, May 16, 2012, at his home.
He was born Oct. 29, 1948, in Campbell, Mo., to James Owen and Dellie Elizabeth Lane Price. He and Susan Pohlmann were married Nov. 30, 1974, in Kansas City, Mo.
Tommy served in the U.S. Marine Corps.
He was a carpenter and member of First Assembly of God Church in Jackson.
Survivors include a daughter, Erin Louise Carroll (Ronnie) of Biggers, Ark.; two brothers, Travis Price of Delta, Robert Howard Price of Jackson; four sisters, Ida Mae Koenig of Marble Hill, Mo., Renee Smithey of Andrews, N.C., Genea Kay Williams of Newburgh, Ind., LaDonna Gay Sturgeon of Millersville; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; and two brothers, Gary Owen and Terrell Wayne Price.
Friends may call from 1 p.m. until time of service today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2:15 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with the Rev. David Schaffner officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau. Full military honors will be provided by Missouri Honors Team.
Memorial contributions may be given to First Assembly of God Church Building Fund, 2484 Old Toll Road, Jackson, MO 63755.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.