- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Business licenses issued in Cape Girardeau during April include the following:BEB Enterprises, 1303 Perry Ave.
Dad's Hot Dogs LLC, 552 Woodbine St.
Envious Styles, 208 Independence St.
Fairway Auto Credit LLC, 2008 William St. (rear)
Fashions & Finds, 1813 Randol St.
Frank Bagbey, engraver, 718-B Morgan Oak St.
Pink Papaya, 1420 David St.
Show Me Screenprinting, 821 William St. 8
Stevie's Steakburger, 600 Broadway
Studio Glo, 111 Independence St.
Studio Glo (flat rate), 111 Independence St.
Sunsational Pools LLC, 33 N. Ellis St.
United Medical, 121 S. Broadview 5