Jackson police and fire report 5/18/12
Friday, May 18, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bradley E. Eyler, 29, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of stealing a motor vehicle, driving while revoked, driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest, trespassing and property damage.
* Joyce A. Johns, 48, 2264 St. Andrews St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Erica D. Hutson, 33, 930 E. Main St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine and attempt to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to stop at a stop sign, speeding, careless and imprudent driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and resisting arrest by fleeing.
* Jordan S. Pinkerton, 18, 316 East Lane, Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, attempt to distribute, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance in a jail facility.
* Justin E. King, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Melissa S. Jenkins, 26, 676 E. Jefferson St., received a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license.
* David L. Voshage, 48, 319 Donna Drive, received a summons for a planning and zoning violation.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Jefferson Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the area of Elmwood Boulevard and Raines Avenue.