- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Laura W. Rilo, 98, of Jackson passed away Saturday, May 12, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, with Monsignor Ed Eftink officiating. Interment will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.
The family suggests memorials be made to Immaculate Conception Building Fund.
Sympathy messages may be sent to the family online at www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.