- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Beatrice "Bea" Foster, 93, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, May 15, 2012, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born March 18, 1919, to Thomas and Alma Morrison Price. She and Ernest Foster were married May 29, 1940.
Beatrice was a member of Abbey Road Christian Church.
She is survived by two daughters, Linda (Bob) Whaley and Patricia (Paul) Brown of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren, Amy (Brad) Pool, Matt (Leslie) Whaley, Meredith Surman-Hammontree, Dena (Dennis) Yarbrough; six great-grandchildren; a sister, Alma "Snookie" Hunze of Cape Girardeau; a dear friend, Doris Langston of Cape Girardeau; nieces; nephews; and other relatives.
Beatrice was preceded in death by her husband; parents; and a sister, Dorothy McBride.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Friday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Roger Kiepe officiating.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences visit www.crainsonline.com.