- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Beatrice "Bea" Foster, 93, of Cape Girardeau died Tuesday, May 15, 2012, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born March 18, 1919, to Thomas and Alma Morrison Price. She and Ernest Foster were married May 29, 1940.
Beatrice was a member of Abbey Road Christian Church.
She is survived by two daughters, Linda (Bob) Whaley and Patricia (Paul) Brown of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren, Amy (Brad) Pool, Matt (Leslie) Whaley, Meredith Surman-Hammontree, Dena (Dennis) Yarbrough; six great-grandchildren; a sister, Alma "Snookie" Hunze of Cape Girardeau; a dear friend, Doris Langston of Cape Girardeau; nieces; nephews; and other relatives.
Beatrice was preceded in death by her husband; parents; and a sister, Dorothy McBride.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. until time of service Friday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Roger Kiepe officiating.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association and will be accepted at the funeral home.
To leave online condolences visit www.crainsonline.com.