- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
- Jackson elementary students try to help others with 'kindness boxes' (11/6/17)1
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Chantelle Becking strives to make a difference through her family and community (11/10/17)
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- Cape County boy writes letter, hears from President Donald Trump (11/10/17)
- Medical marijuana may go to voters for decision (11/8/17)4
- Fourth-grade teacher Andrea Cox teaches students how to code, adapt to new technology (11/10/17)
City of Cape Girardeau donates to United Way
The City of Cape Girardeau employees donated $23,135.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
L to R: Stacey Welter, Parks and Recreation; Dana Lawrence, Municipal Court; Beth Little, City Manager's Office; Kim Voelker, United Way; Scott Meyer, City Manager; Jessica Sexton, Public Information; Roger Fields, Asst. Police Chief; Liz Reisenbichler, Fire Department; Martha Brown, Development Services; and Casey Brunke, City Engineer.