- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)2
- Business Notebook: New rooftop restaurant to be atop Marquette Tower (1/8/18)2
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
City of Cape Girardeau donates to United Way
The City of Cape Girardeau employees donated $23,135.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
L to R: Stacey Welter, Parks and Recreation; Dana Lawrence, Municipal Court; Beth Little, City Manager's Office; Kim Voelker, United Way; Scott Meyer, City Manager; Jessica Sexton, Public Information; Roger Fields, Asst. Police Chief; Liz Reisenbichler, Fire Department; Martha Brown, Development Services; and Casey Brunke, City Engineer.