- New custody law for equal time for dads begins today; some question law's relevance (8/28/16)5
- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Jackson girl stays planted on the farm (8/28/16)2
- Court ruling, state suggest businesses may apply use, sales tax to deliveries (8/24/16)2
City of Cape Girardeau donates to United Way
The City of Cape Girardeau employees donated $23,135.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
L to R: Stacey Welter, Parks and Recreation; Dana Lawrence, Municipal Court; Beth Little, City Manager's Office; Kim Voelker, United Way; Scott Meyer, City Manager; Jessica Sexton, Public Information; Roger Fields, Asst. Police Chief; Liz Reisenbichler, Fire Department; Martha Brown, Development Services; and Casey Brunke, City Engineer.