- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
City of Cape Girardeau donates to United Way
The City of Cape Girardeau employees donated $23,135.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
L to R: Stacey Welter, Parks and Recreation; Dana Lawrence, Municipal Court; Beth Little, City Manager's Office; Kim Voelker, United Way; Scott Meyer, City Manager; Jessica Sexton, Public Information; Roger Fields, Asst. Police Chief; Liz Reisenbichler, Fire Department; Martha Brown, Development Services; and Casey Brunke, City Engineer.