- Two men face charges in Cape prostitution sting (5/28/17)
- Former coroner convicted of felony theft now faces prison in misdemeanor case (5/23/17)2
- Police: Woman arrested after meth found hidden in pants (5/26/17)4
- Woman may lose foot after being hit by moped (5/24/17)
- Illinois Trail of Tears site where Cherokee buried named to National Historic Register (5/24/17)
- Business notebook: Woman, sister-in-law buy Perryville custom-wear shop (5/22/17)
- Police apprehend Charleston man they say hit Cape woman with car (5/24/17)
- Rabies confirmed in Cape County after person bitten by bat (5/26/17)
- Man with prior sex convictions charged with abuse of a child 10 years ago (5/25/17)2
- New features at Cape Splash geared for kids; revenue has exceeded costs by more than $200K (5/24/17)1
City of Cape Girardeau donates to United Way
The City of Cape Girardeau employees donated $23,135.34 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
L to R: Stacey Welter, Parks and Recreation; Dana Lawrence, Municipal Court; Beth Little, City Manager's Office; Kim Voelker, United Way; Scott Meyer, City Manager; Jessica Sexton, Public Information; Roger Fields, Asst. Police Chief; Liz Reisenbichler, Fire Department; Martha Brown, Development Services; and Casey Brunke, City Engineer.