- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 5/14/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Michael E. Daniels, no age given, of Mounds, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Everett T. Rice, no age given, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of making a false declaration.
* David K. Scott, no age given, of St. Louis was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 900 block of North Frederick Street.
* A domestic assault was reported in the 200 block of South Pacific Street.
* An assault was reported.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle at 1017 Emily Court.
* A theft was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Clothing was reported stolen at 202 S. Pacific St.
* Medication was reported stolen at 103 Clark Avenue.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported shoplifting.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kings-highway, reported fuel stolen.
* Property damage
* A scratch on a Mini Cooper was reported.
* A firearm was found on North Pindwood Street.
* A blue Roadmaster mountain bike was found in the 300 block of Albert Street.
* Two bicycles were found at 1471 Rose St.
* Shots fired were reported in the neighborhood of Jefferson Avenue and Pacific Street.
* Loud music was reported at the Bel Air Grill, 24 S. Spanish St.