- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Ta'Vion D. Curlin, 1, of Clarksville, Tenn., died Monday, May 7, 2012, at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville.
Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday at First Missionary Baptist Church in Cairo, Ill. Interment will be in Spencer Heights Memorial Park in Mounds, Ill.
Massie Funeral Home in Mounds is in charge of arrangements.