- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Montgomery Bank donates to United Way of SEMO
Montgomery Bank and employees donated $13,900.41 to United Way of Southeast Missouri during the 2011-12 annual campaign.
Back row L to R: Debbie Pensel, Jennie Beltz, Kevin Dye, Debbie Suhre, Cory Daniel, Ted Williams, Sarah Keys, Tracy Dannenmueller, Debbie Davis, Debbie Dirnberger.
Front row L to R: Kelly Esner, Karen Schlosser, Nichole Tollison, Becka Hollis.