- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MOUND CITY, Ill. -- Glenna Marie "Pat" Dunn Niestrath, 90, of America, Ill., formerly of Mound City, died Tuesday, May 8, 2012, at Daystar Care Center in Cairo, Ill.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Barkett Funeral Home in Mound City.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Buddy Walls officiating. Burial will be in Green Lawn Memorial Gardens at Villa Ridge, Ill.