- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 5/9/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on a peace disturbance.
* A 13-year-old was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Travis M. Craft, 24, of Jackson was arrested on a warrant for child neglect.
* Brooke A. Whitener, 31, 1205 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant for a probation violation.
* Richard Ray Reeves, 46, 412 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on warrants for a probation violation and for failure to appear on traffic offenses.
* Tyrone Alexander Hawkins, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on fraudulent use of a credit device/forgery.
* Cynthia Kaye Pender, 40, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on three warrants for failure to appear for stealing, failure to appear for noise control and failure to appear for obstructing a street.
* Torrance Omar Gardner, 28, 228 S. Ellis St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for no license.
* Darius Renaldo Harris, 33, 1138 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Megan N. Kim, no age given, of Perryville, Mo., was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle.
* Kimberly R. Moore, no age given, 1467 Kingsway Drive, was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving.
* Laveda L. Barnes, no age given,121 East Rodney Drive, was issued a summons for striking a stopped vehicle.
* Randy L. Statler, no age given, 444 Marie St., was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* An assault was reported on Pacific Street.
* A theft of medication from a motor vehicle was reported in the 2900 block of La Mesa Drive.
* A theft reported in the 1200 block of North Kingshighway was determined to be unfounded.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of South Sprigg Street.
* A suspect was taken into custody on a theft at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* A motor scooter was reported stolen in the 100 block of South Lorimier Street.
* A 43-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Fraudulent use of a credit card was reported.