- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Cape Girardeau police report 5/8/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* George T. Adams, 21, 333 N. Ellis St., Apt. C, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for driving while intoxicated.
* Kerry Glen Maurer, 31, 512 Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of robbery.
* Shonzae Lamar Bellamy, 25, 123 N. Clark Ave., Apt. 5, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest.
* Vincent Earl Stevens, 30, of Haywood City, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest, vehicle obstructing traffic, having no driver's license and failing to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* Jacob Lee Brazil, 29, 1814 Northbridge Drive, was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* Nicole L. Nordeen, no age given, 1452 N. Main St., received a summons for following too closely.
* Aimee S. Wilson, no age given, of Chaffee, Mo., was issued a summons for careless driving.
* Chad A. Bruce, 43, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was issued a summons for stealing.
* An assault was reported.
* A 44-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 22-year-old woman and 29-year-old man were taken into protective custody.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Department of Public Safety released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* George E. Williams, 56, of Jackson was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Theft was reported at the University Center.
* Forgery was reported at Memorial Hall.