- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)9
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)34
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)14
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Suit up: Finding the right swimwear for your shape
Next to jeans, swimsuits may be the most dreaded item to shop for. To make it a little less intimidating, we've created a guide for finding the right swimsuit for your body shape -- it's true, ladies, no one's perfect.
A two-piece like this floral-and-black number from J.C. Penney has two things big-chested gals should look for -- underwire and a wide band to provide support.
Other things to look for: A V-neck one-piece; thick-strap halter tops.
If you're short on cleavage, a bikini like this striped Old Navy style is for you. The padded cups give your girls some oomph and the horizontal lines make your bust look fuller.
Other things to look for: Ruffles on top to add volume; triangle tops
Curvy/Bit of a belly
This one-piece purple suit from Kohl's is the best friend of girls with lots of curves or a larger midsection. The dark, solid color is slimming, and the ruching emphasizes your assets and camouflages your flaws.
Other things to look for: A belted one-piece; a tankini with long, flowy top; color-blocking with light on top, dark on bottom
If you want to add some curves to your figure, look for a bikini, like gray-and-pink one from the Buckle, that accentuates your chest and hips. The pink detail on the bottoms makes your hips look wider, and the lines and sparkles on the top give the illusion of curves.
Other things to look for: Diagonal prints or draping; high-waisted bikini bottoms -- go for a retro style