- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Suit up: Finding the right swimwear for your shape
Next to jeans, swimsuits may be the most dreaded item to shop for. To make it a little less intimidating, we've created a guide for finding the right swimsuit for your body shape -- it's true, ladies, no one's perfect.
A two-piece like this floral-and-black number from J.C. Penney has two things big-chested gals should look for -- underwire and a wide band to provide support.
Other things to look for: A V-neck one-piece; thick-strap halter tops.
If you're short on cleavage, a bikini like this striped Old Navy style is for you. The padded cups give your girls some oomph and the horizontal lines make your bust look fuller.
Other things to look for: Ruffles on top to add volume; triangle tops
Curvy/Bit of a belly
This one-piece purple suit from Kohl's is the best friend of girls with lots of curves or a larger midsection. The dark, solid color is slimming, and the ruching emphasizes your assets and camouflages your flaws.
Other things to look for: A belted one-piece; a tankini with long, flowy top; color-blocking with light on top, dark on bottom
If you want to add some curves to your figure, look for a bikini, like gray-and-pink one from the Buckle, that accentuates your chest and hips. The pink detail on the bottoms makes your hips look wider, and the lines and sparkles on the top give the illusion of curves.
Other things to look for: Diagonal prints or draping; high-waisted bikini bottoms -- go for a retro style