Cape Girardeau police report 5/4/12
Friday, May 4, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 10-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of resisting or interfering with arrest, assault on a law enforcement officer and being an incorrigible juvenile.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Starbucks, 188 S. Farrar Drive, reported a tip jar stolen.
* A box of tools was reported stolen at 110 N. Silver Springs Road.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 807 S. Ellis St.
* Damage to decorative concrete was reported at Broadway and Spanish Street.
* Fraudulent use of a credit/debit device was reported.