The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Shelly A. Cook, 37, 616 Highway 34, received a summons for driving while intoxicated and speeding.
* Kenneth R. Madison-Key, 28, 406 S. Bellevue St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and felonious restraint.
* Mark B. Lamont, 45, 129 Pindwood Lane, was arrested on a St. Charles, Mo., warrant.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court as a runaway.
* Travis C. Marshall, 53, of Sedgewickville, Mo., received a summons for operating a motor vehicle while revoked.
* A burglary was reported in the 3800 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 1800 block of Mulberry Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Bellevue Street.
* A court-order violation was reported in the 600 block of East Adams Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the area of Old Cape Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on Dallas Street.
* Odor investigation on Cathy Drive.