Cape Girardeau police report 5/3/12
Thursday, May 3, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Donna K. Faire, 60, 926 East Rodney Drive, was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Saint Francis Medical Center, 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* Gene C. Summers, 33, 901 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a felony parole warrant.
* Shanda M. Berry, 29, 195 Windsor Ave., No. 35, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for no operator's license.
* Glen D. Welch, 41, 329 N. Middle St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for failure to pay fines and trespassing.
* Hubert E. Hubbard, 48, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Assault was reported at 3439 William St.
* Assault was reported at 903 Ranney Ave.
* Robbery, burglary and armed criminal action were reported at 1015 Bloomfield St.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* A license plate sticker was reported stolen at 202 S. Broadview St.
* Fuel was reported stolen at 103 Cape West Parkway.
* A Medicaid card was reported stolen at 1209 S. Benton St.
* The theft of a check and forgery were reported at 3007 Bernice St.
* A ring and watch were reported stolen at 1500 Stoddard St.
* A phone was reported stolen at 1920 Whitener St.
* Tampering was reported at 219 S. Hanover St.
* A 55-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Tampering was reported at 525 Broadway.
* Tampering was reported at 215 N. Sprigg St.
* A 20-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Endangering the welfare of a child was reported.