- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Painting contract for 14 bridges awarded
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission recently awarded a contract for bridge painting.
The $299,000 contract was awarded to Thomas Industrial Coatings Inc. of Pevely, Mo., for painting 14 bridges throughout the Southeast District. The Missouri Department of Transportation will alert drivers before any changes in traffic.
For more information, contact resident engineer Brian Holt at 243-0899, MoDOT's Customer Service Center at 1-888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.