- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
East Missouri Action Agency accepting nominations for board
East Missouri Action Agency Inc. will accept nominations June 1 through 30 to select a member of its governing board to represent low-income residents of Cape Girardeau County.
Low-income residents may pick up a nomination form from their local EMAA outreach office. Low-income residents of Cape Girardeau County who meet the established poverty guidelines may participate. The election will be held all July at the EMAA office at 1111 Linden St. in Cape Girardeau. For more information, call 334-5533.
1111 Linden St., Cape Girardeau, MO