- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Mary Ann Kuehn, 74, of Jackson died Monday, April 30, 2012, at her home.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the chapel of McCombs Funeral Home and Cremation Center in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmy Corbin officiating.
Interment will be in Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson.