- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Class of 2012 to be SEMO's largest
Southeast Missouri will graduate its largest-ever class during this year's spring commencement exercise.
According to a news release from the university, 1,322 undergraduate and graduate students will receive degrees at 2 p.m. May 12 at the Show Me Center.
The commencement address will be delivered by Gov. Jay Nixon.
The university also set record highs for enrollment this year during the fall and spring semesters.
One University Plaza, Cape Girardeau, MO