- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)5
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- Stooges in Jackson under new ownership (6/23/18)
- Poplar Bluff nail manufacturer gets hammered by new tariffs on steel (6/22/18)7
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Scott County Sheriff Wes Drury responds to issue involving deputy (6/23/18)2
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
The SoutheastHEALTH family was well represented at the 2012 Soap Box Derby in Cape Girardeau on Saturday, April 28, with three Super Stock car racers: Austin Arnzen, son of Julie Arnzen in Accounting; and Tristan Rhodes, son of Alicia Rhodes of Emergency Services; and Elijah Tallent, grandson of Southeast Chaplain Rocky Tallent.
SoutheastHEALTH served as Corporate Sponsor of the Soap Box Derby, which drew 45 entries in the Stock and Super Stock divisions. Tristan Rhodes, 10, of Jackson and his mother Alicia pose for a photo prior to the start of the race.