- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
The SoutheastHEALTH family was well represented at the 2012 Soap Box Derby in Cape Girardeau on Saturday, April 28, with three Super Stock car racers: Austin Arnzen, son of Julie Arnzen in Accounting; and Tristan Rhodes, son of Alicia Rhodes of Emergency Services; and Elijah Tallent, grandson of Southeast Chaplain Rocky Tallent.
SoutheastHEALTH served as Corporate Sponsor of the Soap Box Derby, which drew 45 entries in the Stock and Super Stock divisions. Tristan Rhodes, 10, of Jackson and his mother Alicia pose for a photo prior to the start of the race.