- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
The SoutheastHEALTH family was well represented at the 2012 Soap Box Derby in Cape Girardeau on Saturday, April 28, with three Super Stock car racers: Austin Arnzen, son of Julie Arnzen in Accounting; and Tristan Rhodes, son of Alicia Rhodes of Emergency Services; and Elijah Tallent, grandson of Southeast Chaplain Rocky Tallent.
SoutheastHEALTH served as Corporate Sponsor of the Soap Box Derby, which drew 45 entries in the Stock and Super Stock divisions. Tristan Rhodes, 10, of Jackson and his mother Alicia pose for a photo prior to the start of the race.