- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Ready to Race
The SoutheastHEALTH family was well represented at the 2012 Soap Box Derby in Cape Girardeau on Saturday, April 28, with three Super Stock car racers: Austin Arnzen, son of Julie Arnzen in Accounting; and Tristan Rhodes, son of Alicia Rhodes of Emergency Services; and Elijah Tallent, grandson of Southeast Chaplain Rocky Tallent.
Pictured above, Austin Arnzen waits for his turn to race.
SoutheastHEALTH served as Corporate Sponsor of the Soap Box Derby.