- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
Ready to Race
The SoutheastHEALTH family was well represented at the 2012 Soap Box Derby in Cape Girardeau on Saturday, April 28, with three Super Stock car racers: Austin Arnzen, son of Julie Arnzen in Accounting; and Tristan Rhodes, son of Alicia Rhodes of Emergency Services; and Elijah Tallent, grandson of Southeast Chaplain Rocky Tallent.
Pictured above, Austin Arnzen waits for his turn to race.
SoutheastHEALTH served as Corporate Sponsor of the Soap Box Derby.