- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson police and fire report 4/30/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Terrance D. Spillers, 17, 1122 S. Ellis St., received a summons for possession of under 35 grams and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Theft was reported in the 500 block of North Hope Street.
* Theft was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Donna Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 2200 block of Jonathan Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* Alarm sounding on K Land Drive.
* Odor investigation on West Washington Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service on East Washington Street.