- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 4/30/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Hollis R. Pittman, 40, of Puxico, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Deangelo Huffman, 46, 1104 William St., was arrested on a Pemiscott County warrant for driving while revoked.
* Bryan Sturm, 32, 285 East St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* Matthew Cadwell, 30, 22 N. Park Ave., Apt. A, Jeffrey Daugherty, 24, 406 Sheridan Drive, and James D. Samons, 215 N. Henderson Ave., were arrested on suspicion of a peace disturbance.
* Stephanie N. Porter, age not given, of Cairo, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Bryan M. Shane, age not given, 229 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a warrant.
* Hubert E. Hubbard, age not given, address not given, was arrested on a warrant.
* Shaquille Reed, age not given, 422 Bellevue St. A, was arrested on two warrants.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault and false declaration was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 2224 Belleridge Pike.
* Theft was reported at 2136 William St.
* Dollar General, 725 Broadway, reported batteries stolen.
* Tiffany Franklin, 20, 45 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* A debit card was reported stolen at 2315 Belleridge Pike.
* Property damage was reported at 504 Johnson St.
* Damage to a fence was reported at 323 Themis St.
* A 54-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Violation of order of protection was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A 41-year-old man was taken into protective custody.