- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Ten Percent Tuesday for Big Brothers Big Sisters
Enjoy the tasty offerings at Gordonville Grill and support Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri at the same time. On Tuesday, May 1, Gordonville Grill is donating 10 percent of the entire day's sales to Big Brothers Big Sisters.
It doesn't matter if it you're buying lunch, dinner, carry-out, gift cards or catering, Gordonville Grill lumps all proceeds into the 10 percent mix. Those who choose the catering option only need to notify the restaurant that they have booked to support Big Brothers Big Sisters in order for the organization to take advantage of this sale.
Gordonville Grill is located at 829 State Highway Z in Gordonville.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Eastern Missouri was founded in 1914 as one of the "charter" agencies of the Big Brothers Big Sisters national movement. Through our 4:1+1SM model, young people are surrounded by caring and supportive adults to inspire them and show them anything is possible. The organization currently provides services to children and families in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Jefferson County, Cape Girardeau County and Scott County. Big Brothers Big Sisters is a proud member of the United Way. For more information, please contact Mary Jane Daum, 314-615-1094, or visit www.bbbsemo.org. To make a donation or to learn more about volunteer opportunities in the Cape Girardeau area contact Ashley Beggs at (573)339-0184.